Thursday, March 11, 2004

have decided to stay awake for the real and bayern match. i wonder HOW. i'll probably fall asleep on my bed waiting for the match to start, or just fall asleep on the table.
darn, my thigh is hurting now for no apparent reason. well well, there's nothing a good run won't solve. ;) sighs... i miss those days.. those days of soccer and high school. where everything's cosy and all... but i guess people grow up and out of their comfort zones. though life is much better now, the friends are great and life is more than interesting. i miss God and Jesus. their presence. i need them. Holy Spirit please come back to me... cleanse me oh Lord.. I'm serving this sunday, TM, ten in the morning. hope i'll get to eat breakfast with YOU before i go for my duty. yeah, and attire's smart casual. wonder what i'm gonna wear. faded jeans and my surf shirt. i want to get a tan too! haaa but i wonder when that will ever happen. hmm... and the gym! all my plans and resolutions, where are they now? in the drain now i guess. i wanna be at least 1.7m tall and increase my body mass till 65 kg, by the end of this year. yes yes, i want a killer body, abs and all! i WILL do it. i MUST. don't laugh yea? i'll prove it to you. i ain't gonna let anyone push me around or take me as a small kid. it's time to grow up, they say. yea, and this is how i'll grow. STRONGER than any of you, who looked down on me. No, i'm not blaming nor pointing my finger on anyone else.
Well you see, my mind is somewhat... you might say, complicated. i've got so many things to do, so many thoughts, so many dreams and so many visions. things to do, that needs planning. thoughts, that needs to be penned down. dreams that needs to be fulfilled, visions that need understanding and meditation upon. so much to do, but yet so little time. 'O ye of such little faith?' saith the Lord. i have faith! i want to have faith enough to move mountains and calm storms! i want and desire to be someone great in the kingdom of God! but i'm just an ordinary person. surely ordinary in every way. God please use me! Father, i want to know you more. Please give me the strength to keep to what i promise and what i say! i do not want to be like the Pharisees who on the outside, show holiness, but yet have evil thoughts. 'What a man eateth doth not defile himself, but what a man saith, defileth himself'. Got this verse somewhere in matthew. read matthew 15:11. got a revalation. why do people dislike you? why? have you ever thought about what and how you speak or talk? whatever you speak of and about, will let people know how far and intellectual you stand. will you be a gossiper? will you be a murmurer? or will you be full of humility? this i leave for you to ponder upon. i kinda know the whole entry is sketchy and the points are all a mess. but i'm actually penning it out right now as it comes to mind. hope ya'll will understand, yes?
Oh! and i got my GNC membership card today too. haaa more supplements in time to come! yippie!